In this section you will learn about the differences between hard skills and soft skills and examples for both categories.
Here are the activities that you will complete this week.
1. Answer the two questions posted in the forum for this week and respond to one of your classmates’ posts.
2. Watch the video about hard skills and soft skills and do the activity; pause the video to do the activity.
3. Think about some hard and soft skills you have and write a list. Submit your list using Assignments.
4. Meet with your group for 20-30 mins and talk about the hard and soft skills that you have submitted. Ask your classmates about what they wrote on their lists. Talk about question two from the Discussion Forum- Which skills do you think are more important and why? You will meet at a specific time using Jitsi. This will be hosted and recorded by the group leader.
5. Reflect on what you have learned this week, including new words that you have learned, in the Reflection section.