Week 5: Showcase and Reflect
- Add 4 of the 44 terms to a Quizlet study set for week 5.
- View a video by Carol Dweck on Growth Mindset.
- Discuss Growth Mindset and how it relates to Personal Competency Framework (PCF).
- Create a puzzle of terms.
- Read and discuss the benefits and challenges of a reflective practice
- Voki for reflections
- Course reflection questionnaire.
- Feedback (EVO22) form.
- Access certificate of participation.
How does a Growth Mindset relate to Personal Competency Framework?
Watch the following Talk on Growth Mindset by Carol Dweck
Create an online game for 15 - 20 main, personal, or new words or expressions with or without their meanings by creating one or more of the puzzle games in puzzle maker https://puzzlemaker.discoveryeducation.com/word-search
Get a screenshot of the game and share the image by copying and pasting it in this discussion forum in the message area in the advanced mode.
Participants will showcase the work they did in weeks 1-4 and reflect on the process using a screen sharing recorder and curation wall from the list, below.
- Choose a screen recorder from the list below.
- Go back to weeks 1-4 of the course.
- Take us on a tour of the work you had done in weeks 1-4.
- Go over the tasks and reflect on the process and what you learned.
- Include the videos you created in your curation wall.
- Share the link to your curation wall by pasting it in this discussion forum.
- Reply to at least one other participant's post.
Sign up for or sign in to a Voki account and use the avatar with your voice (in real time or upload an MP3) or by text to speech that is there to reflect on the process of developing and designing a course collaboratively.
Share the challenges and benefits of the 5-week EVO session and share the link of your Voki reflection in this discussion forum. Just copy and paste the link.
Use the following login details, so you can have unlimited time and other pro features for free:
Please reflect on the course by responding to the following questions.
Please fill in the following feedback survey.