During week 1 of the course, participants will
- become familiar with the layout of this platform
- get acquainted with the other members of UpCycle Learning & Resources
- get acquainted with FlipGrid, Padlet, Screencast-o-Matic, and related audio/video tutorial tools
- get acquainted with Moodle Editor.
- brainstorm and discuss topical issues of concern in teaching EFL to learners around the world, including:
- making, and
- using affordable resources
Let's begin by introducing ourselves in the forum below.
- View Start discussions: 1 Post replies: 1 Make forum posts: 2 Receive a grade
Week 1: Introductions
Welcome to Upcycle Learning & Resources.
BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING ELSE,
WATCH THE DO-IT-YOURSELF VIDEOS.
Create a Discussion Forum Page -
Label Your Name and the word: IntroductionMake an Introductory FlipGrid
Example: Mary Lamb Introduction
Tell us about yourself in 60 seconds or less. Copy the link of the FlipGrid video.
Return to your Introduction Forum Discussion Page.
- Post a reply to your Introduction Forum Discussion Page.
- Paste the link to your FlipGrid video here.
Create a REPLY FlipGrid VIDEO
Respond to at least 2 other participants.
Watch each participant's Introduction FlipGrid.
Share what you discovered from their video in the Introduction Forum Discussion Page
- Copy the link for each FlipGrid reply you created(at least 2 participants).
- Paste your REPLY Link into each participant's Introduction Forum Discussion Page.
UPCYCLE LEARNING & RESOURCES
1. What are FlipGrid Introductions?
2. Download a Flipgrid
3. Reply to a Flipgrid
4. Activate a Link for viewing