In this section, you learn about the different aspects of an online job posting.
Here are the activities that you will complete this week.
1. Answer the two questions posted in the forum for this week and respond to one of your classmates’ posts.
2. Review a job post that was taken from an online job site and answer the related questions.
3. Go to indeed.ca and search for a job that you would like and answer questions based on this job posting.
4. Meet with your group for 20-30 mins and talk about the job that you searched for in the previous activity and your responses to the questions. You will meet at a specific time using Jitsi. This will be hosted and recorded by the group leader.
5. Reflect on what you have learned this week, including new words that you have learned, in the Reflection section.
- View Make a submission Receive a grade